4--
2--
Wahrscheinlichkeit 0 %
0 %
Letzte Bewertung: 23.06.2024
Dieses Gerücht teilen

Teboho Mokoena to Qatar SC?

08.06.2024 - 17:17 Uhr
Qatar SC are the favorites to sign Teboho Mokoena from Mamelodi Sundowns.
Teboho Mokoena to Qatar SC? |#1
18.06.2024 - 11:49 Uhr
Quelle: x.com
🚨👆 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆:

Reports coming out of Qatar are suggesting that Bafana Bafana star, Teboho Mokoena, is on the wanted list of Qatar giants, Al-Wakrah.

Mamelodi Sundowns asking price, which is rumoured to be R60 million (€3 million), has raised concerns over the deal, as the Qatar side believe that amount is too high.

Sundowns are reportedly ready to enter contract negotiations to try persuade the midfielder to remain at the #DStvPrem champions.

•     •     •

Scottish FA Course Attendee
Area Manager - Africa for Transfermarkt & Data Scout for Soccerdonna
Teboho Mokoena to Qatar SC? |#2
22.06.2024 - 17:54 Uhr
Teboho Mokoena's agent opens up on Al Ahly & Qatar links - 'I cannot confirm nor deny that'

“In recent months, there have been many speculations that Mokoena will join Al Ahly, but I cannot confirm nor deny this," Glyn Binkin said (MBC Egypt).

“There are no negotiations between Al Ahly and Mokoena, and I am not aware of Al Ahly negotiating with Sundowns regarding the player. Al Ahly may have contacted Sundowns, but from my side, I cannot confirm nor deny that.

“Everything being said about offers made to Mokoena is just rumors. As far as I know, there are no offers from Al Ahly, and the player still has two seasons remaining on his contract with Sundowns. There are no negotiations with Qatari club Al Wakrah. This is not true!”

•     •     •

Scottish FA Course Attendee
Area Manager - Africa for Transfermarkt & Data Scout for Soccerdonna
  Post-Optionen
Den kompletten Thread wirklich löschen?

Paten-Optionen
Möchtest Du den Beitrag wirklich löschen?
  Diesen Beitrag alarmieren
  Lesezeichen
  Abonnierte Threads
  Guter Beitrag
  Guter Beitrag
  Guter Beitrag
  Post-Optionen
Nutze die Thread-Suche, wenn Du diesen Post in einen anderen Thread verschieben möchtest. Drücke Thread erstellen, wenn aus diesem Post ein eigenständiger Thread werden soll.